No gardening Saturday and Mother's Day

I am still following a moon calendar for my gardening, i use the moon and garden app from Google play, and Saturday was a non-gardening day, so what to do.
Well i have had an urged to bake for a while now, so with Mother's day the next day and jumped at the chance to be in the kitchen.


Firstly a batch of rum & raisin cookies and peanut cookies.  Then i cooked up some apple ready for the strudel for Sunday.



On Sunday, i had a lovely walk on the beach with dogs, then sowed the rest of my flower seed (Aster, Candulas, Carnations and cornflowers) as well as some beans and peas.  I am using wilko sowing compost this year, which is a nice fine soil.
I finished building my autumn raspberry frame and then cooked a lovely sea bream dish for my mum, followed by the apple strudel.

Now that is a a lovely weekend.








Comments

Popular Posts